Summer Lessons for Current Students
Below are the studio policies that apply to summer lessons for continuing students:
- Summer lessons are relaxed and fun! The main goal of summer lessons is to maintain the student’s skill level. Practice expectations are minimal, unless the student specifically states that they wish to make significant progress over the summer.
- Students must take at least four summer lessons to be eligible for fall enrollment. Students can sign up for more lessons if they wish (parents, please email me if you will sign up for more than four lessons).
- The summer lesson period is eight to nine weeks long and generally runs from the last week of June through the third week of August.
- Summer scheduling is FLEXIBLE. Students can sign up for back-to-back lessons to reduce the number of trips to the studio, schedule more than one lesson in a week, or schedule all lessons within a few weeks if necessary.
- Choose your own summer lesson times through SignUpGenius. In early June you will receive the link to the Summer Lesson Calendar (this may end up in your spam folders as the email invitation comes from SignUpGenius and is viewed as a promotion). Once you receive the link you can login at any time to select your lesson times. Please note that slots fill up quickly so you may want to choose times early if you have a busy summer.
- Payment for summer lessons is due July 1st. An invoice for summer lessons will be sent in late June through PaySimple. The invoice amount will the same it was for the school year
lessons, except in the following situations in which case the invoice will be adjusted accordingly:
- if the lesson length changes (i.e. a student changes from 30- to 45-minute lessons);
- if a student signs up for more than four lessons.